Extension of Incompletes

If you require an Extension of Incomplete, please speak to your Professor and complete the Extension-of-Incomplete form after you have agreed on a new deadline for the completion of any missed work.

Please send the completed form to the Office of Student Services for processing at stamfordstudentservices@uconn.edu.

Steps to Take: